2007 NHL SIM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2007 NHL SIM

Hockey Simulation League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

player agent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
player agent

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-14

player agent Empty
PostSubject: player agent   player agent Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:23 pm

I'd like to become the players' agent. This addition would make this site a lot more realistic. People would message me if they wanted to sign a free agent. They'd have to include the amount of money and an explanation of why they'd like to sign that player. I'd then respond to them, taking all factors into account including the team, players, money, role and place in the standings. I'd also supply a romour chart, supplying the latest romours such as which players want to go to which team and who is unhappy.

For the free agents could also supply a chart of how the teams are competing for that certain player. Lets say four teams were interested in Forsberg. To let everyone know how he will make his decision, I could post things like the percentages of which team he'd like to join. example:

Forsberg:

ducks 40%

hurricanes 30%

player agent 788267 20%

player agent 503411 10%

I'd like somebody to please take this offer under consideration and respond please. I'll understand if you wouldn't like this addition to your site.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
DJ puck

DJ puck

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-16

player agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: player agent   player agent Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 am

t'es en retard cte site la est fermé depuis longtemps lol!

Je sais po pk de suis encore ici Sleep
Back to top Go down
DJ puck

DJ puck

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-16

player agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: player agent   player agent Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Yo everyone! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

player agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: player agent   player agent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

player agent
Page 1 of 1